Greg Santin - Company Manager/Director
Greg has a true passion for earthworks and civil construction that has seen him play a part in numerous large and small infrastructure projects in the Northern Rivers of NSW.
After commencing his own business in 1991, Greg has since worked his way up to bulk earthworks, civil works and quarrying. He has many years of experience operating plant and carrying out civil construction and bulk earthworks along with management experience to enable projects to be completed within scheduled timeframes.
Greg has gained valuable knowledge and extensive experience leading, managing and delivering small to medium sized projects and has overseen projects for Local Councils and Private Clients.
Project Manager on recent jobs included:
- Wyrallah Road Lismore - Subdivision, Roadwork's & Civil Works, 2010
- Australia Pacific Football Institution Lismore - Bulk Earthworks & Civil Works 2011
- Kyogle Riverbank Stabilization - Repair landslip & shape for rock mattress baskets 2012/13
- Wollongbar Football Fields - Bulk Earthworks, 2013
- Oxbow Road Kyogle - Road upgrade 2013
- Main Camp Tea Tree Plantation - Flood Channel Construction and Bulk Earthworks 2014/2015
- Master Hardware Store Lismore - Bulk Earthworks & Civil Works including constructing a floodway channel, 2014/2015
- Kyogle Water Supply and Flood Mitigation Works - Bulk Earthworks 2016
- Mara Global Foods - Shed site, weighbridge pad and road construction 2016
- McKees Hill - Construct turning lanes on Bruxner Highway 2017
- Valley View Estate Richmond Hill - 22 lot subdivision 2017/18
Earthmoving - Civil Contracting - Quarry Products